November 17, 2010

when you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears;

I'm so tired of being here,
suppressed by all my childish fears;
& if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave,
'cause your presence still lingers here
& it won't leave me alone;

These wounds won't seem to heal;
This pain is just too real;
There's just too much that time can not erase;

When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears;
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears;
& I held your hand through all of these years
but you still have all of me;

You used to captivate me by your resonating light;
Now I'm bound by the life you left behind;
Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams,
your voice it chased away all the sanity in me; 
 
These wounds won't seem to heal;
This pain is just too real;
There's just too much that time can not erase;
 
When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears;
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears; 
& I held your hand through all of these years
 but you still have all of me; 
 
I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
but though you're still with me;
I've been alone all along;
 
When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears;
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears; 
& I held your hand through all of these years
 but you still have all of me;

My Inmortal, Evanescence
 

~Blondiiitaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your opinion, dickhead.