July 16, 2010

It's been so long
that I haven't seen your face;
Try to be strong,
but the stress I have is washing with;
Wont belong before I get you by my side;
& just hold you, tease you, squeeze you 'till
I was fill all my mind
 
I wanna make up right now, now, now;
I wanna make up right now, now, now;
Wish we never broke up right now, now, now;
We need to lay up right now, now, now;
 
I wanna make up right now, now, now;
Girl, I know; mistake will lay between us to;
& we show our eyes,
that now even says some things were true;
I can't go & haven't seen my girl, this thing;
Why can it be the way it was?
Your are my homie, lover friend;
 
I wanna make up right now, now, now;
I wanna make up right now, now, now;
Wish we never broke up right now, now, now;
We need to lay up right now, now, now;
 
I wanna make up right now, now, now;
I wanna make up right now, now, now;
Wish we never broke up right now, now, now;
We need to lay up right now, now, now;
 
I can't lie;
I miss you much;
Watching everyday you goes by;
I miss you much;
Tell I get you back, I'm gonna cry;
I miss you much;
You are the apple on my I;
Girl, I miss you much;
I miss you much;
 
I can't lie;
I miss you much;
Watching everyday you goes by;
I miss you much;
Tell I get you back, I'm gonna cry;
I miss you much;
You are the apple on my I;
I miss you much;
I miss you much;
 
I wanna make up right now, now, now;
I wanna make up right now, now, now;
Wish we never broke up right now, now, now;
We need to lay up right now, now, now;
 
I wanna make up right now, now, now;
I wanna make up right now, now, now;
Wish we never broke up right now, now, now;
We need to lay up right now, now, now;
 
I want you to fly with me,
want you to fly;
I miss I had lie with me,
miss I had lie;
I wish you could die with me,
wish you could die;
I woundered a crime with me,
woundered a crime;
 
I want you to fly with me,
want you to fly;
I miss I had lie with me,
miss I had lie;
I wish you could die with me,
wish you could die;
I woundered a crime with me,
woundered a crime;
 
I wanna make up right now, now, now;
I wanna make up right now, now, now;
Wish we never broke up right now, now, now;
We need to lay up right now, now, now;
 
I wanna make up right now, now, now;
I wanna make up right now, now, now;
Wish we never broke up right now, now, now;
We need to lay up right now, now, now;

Al fin. Al fin llegaste. Al fin llegaste a mi vida. Para iluminarla. Para alegrarla. Para llenarla de color. Para llenar el vacío de mi corazón, qe pide a gritos ser amado. Hoi, miro hacia atrás, & no me lamento de lo qe veo, ya que gracias a esas experiencias hoi puedo apreciar lo qe tengo a mi lado. Gracias por todo; gracias por sonreírme cuando estabas aburrido; gracias por entretenerme cuando yo estaba aburrida; gracias por preocuparte al verme mal; gracias por abrazarme cuando estaba angustiada; gracias por defenderme de los de afuera; gracias por enseñarme esas pequeñas cosas qe todavía no aprendí, & gracias por muchas cosas más.
Te amo mucho más de lo qe pensás, aunqe no pueda demostrarlo & me dé verguenza por no qerer decírtelo. Te amo un montón, qe se sepa.

~Blondiiitaa.

I wanna make up right now, now, now;
Wish we never broke up right now, now, now;
We need to lay up right now, now, now;



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your opinion, dickhead.