July 14, 2010



Being stared at like this, the dreams continuation;
Erases the memories, the scars I can't get rid of;

The wind stops, the stormy sea is dying;
The night ends, the morning sun is so clear
On the other side of this glittering lake, you're watching me waving your hand;
I chase after you,
& in the moment I grab your arm
you disappear;
Being stared at like this, the dreams continuation;
Erases the memories, the scars I can't get rid of;
 
The weighed out two selected words and thoughts,
or is still unnoticed love there?
Without lies & reality, without life & death,
I long for a world like this;
I dreamed, right?
While I performed the darkness
I just hurt you;
I drowned in the faint dream, right?
Being with people, the forgotten love, both were there;
The pain disappeared with you;
This body, without any trace;
Kill me, turn me into ashes;
I longed for eternity but
at your hand;
 
Being stared at like this, the dreams continuation;
Erases the memories, the scars I can't get rid of;
 
If I close my eyes & the heavy curtain
only you hinder my sight;
I keep those overflowing thoughts in my heart,
just put me to sleep like this;
 
Sympathia, from Versailles (English Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your opinion, dickhead.